Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A New Blog



So for a while now I've been thinking that I wanted to have my own personal blog. Chris and I sort of have one together on our website, but I just want to have my own. At this point many of my posts will probably be about getting ready to return to the States as well as our new addition arriving in January. But there will also be random thoughts about life, things God is teaching me, etc. So an update on life at the moment: in 4 weeks we will be flying back to Texas to live for 6 months while going through the turnaround process to come back to London "long term" (whatever that looks like - first term will be 3 years). About half way through our time at home, Caleb Austin Lynch will join our family. I am currently 21 weeks along; here is Caleb's latest scan and my latest belly shot:
But before we leave we have our last volunteer team coming from the States for a week. They will be partnering with us in a town just east of here where a large part of our work is taking place. Also, Chris will celebrate the big 3-0 in a couple of weeks! So we'll be a bit busy for the next month but look forward to a relaxing time at home with our families. That's all for now!

4 comments:

  1. YAY! So excited and think it's a great idea to have the more "family" site. I am happy you get to be home with family for Caleb's big arrival. I am looking forward to following your journey and praying for you two (and soon three!) as you go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping our paths cross while you're around Texas! So excited for all the new additions to the Lynch family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea - the blog!! I love seeing you pregnant! Can't wait for you to be home in a month....Mickey says tell Hairy Potter we said hi - Chris' hair do brings a chuckle to his dad!!
    Love you, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. So good to hear more about what's been going on. I've been obsessively checking the co.uk site and have been disappointed to not see belly pics and pregnancy updates.

    Where's the "money shot" of Caleb? :)

    ReplyDelete